Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages by Steve OReillySteve OReilly Presents: Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages
“If you want to discuss stereotypes, what about the one where Asians seem to always have their heads in a book studying hard? Is that not an attribute worthy of being attracted to? You asked me if I care to respond regarding some American women thinking I cant handle a real woman. And my response is a follow-up question to you: Could a slender, soft-spoken bookworm with strong family values be considered a real woman worth handling?”
“Let me say here again, your question implies that women are somehow the rule makers when deciding what a real woman is. That’s like an alcoholic getting to decide the definition of alcoholism, a definition where he magically never meets the standard of being an alcoholic. Like I said. I get to decide.
* But if you marry an Asian woman here in America where you are subjected to the same marriage laws you call a crime, then what is preventing you from becoming a victim?
* Are you attracted to Asian women who were born and raised in the U.S.?
* To sum it up, how come youre not attracted to American women? What is turning you off so much that youre not willing to marry a U.S. citizen?
* Some American women reading this might think you cant handle a real woman. Care to respond?
* On a physical level, are you more attracted to Asian women than American women?
* Can you tell us a little bit about what you do for a living?
* Would you consider a pre-nup should you get married to an Asian woman?
* Im sure youve heard those stories where Asian women from poor countries marry a white man because its their escape out of poverty. Once they go to America, get married, and receive their green card, they divorce their heartbroken husband as he realizes the scam. Are you worried about this?
* I’ve heard that some women from the Philippines understand that men from America are attracted to old-fashioned Christian values. And, as a result, they exaggerate their spirituality, any thoughts on this?
* There are stories of women from the Philippines wanting their husbands to help financially support their family; where do you stand on the issue?
Are Chinese girls ‘easy’? And other thoughts on cross-cultural dating
In my life, I've often encountered a certain type of Western guy who was attracted to Asian women. He tended to be older, white and yes, creepy. I wanted to know why, so I set out to make a documentary. I'm also creating a companion project, " They're All So Beautiful ," an online video series and forum to discuss the nuances of race, romance and " yellow fever. Though the concept dates back centuries, dating Asian women, or, more accurately, the idea of dating Asian women, has officially gone mainstream.
Asian men in Canada often fret that the laws of supply and demand are working against them when it comes to hooking up with the right woman. Are men with Asian ethnic origins justified in feeling anxious these racial preferences are actually operating in North American dating? Ronald Lee , founder of a relationship service for Asian men in Metro Vancouver, believes Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other men with East Asian roots who make these complaints are looking for excuses to avoid facing their social awkwardness. Ronald Lee believes many Asian men in Canada have trouble facing their social anxiety. Or brownwashing?
Earlier this year, I went on a date with a man who told me he had a thing for Asian women. We were sitting across from each other at a table in a fancy restaurant and he stood up to do a head-to-toe scan of me. I am sick of being fetishised because of racist stereotypes about "small and compliant" Asian women.
five conversations you must have with your son
The Sydney Morning Herald
White Girl / Black Guy Comment Response, Jay-Z, and Emotional Maturity - Anna & Dre Show #10
In my life, I've often encountered a certain type of Western guy who was attracted to Asian women. He tended to be older, white and yes, creepy. I wanted to know why, so I set out to make a documentary. I'm also creating a companion project, They're All So Beautiful , an online video series and forum to discuss the nuances of race, romance and " yellow fever. Though the concept dates back centuries, dating Asian women, or, more accurately, the idea of dating Asian women, has officially gone mainstream.