Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages by Steve OReillySteve OReilly Presents: Why White Men Like Asian Women and the Moral Decline of American Marriages
“If you want to discuss stereotypes, what about the one where Asians seem to always have their heads in a book studying hard? Is that not an attribute worthy of being attracted to? You asked me if I care to respond regarding some American women thinking I cant handle a real woman. And my response is a follow-up question to you: Could a slender, soft-spoken bookworm with strong family values be considered a real woman worth handling?”
“Let me say here again, your question implies that women are somehow the rule makers when deciding what a real woman is. That’s like an alcoholic getting to decide the definition of alcoholism, a definition where he magically never meets the standard of being an alcoholic. Like I said. I get to decide.
* But if you marry an Asian woman here in America where you are subjected to the same marriage laws you call a crime, then what is preventing you from becoming a victim?
* Are you attracted to Asian women who were born and raised in the U.S.?
* To sum it up, how come youre not attracted to American women? What is turning you off so much that youre not willing to marry a U.S. citizen?
* Some American women reading this might think you cant handle a real woman. Care to respond?
* On a physical level, are you more attracted to Asian women than American women?
* Can you tell us a little bit about what you do for a living?
* Would you consider a pre-nup should you get married to an Asian woman?
* Im sure youve heard those stories where Asian women from poor countries marry a white man because its their escape out of poverty. Once they go to America, get married, and receive their green card, they divorce their heartbroken husband as he realizes the scam. Are you worried about this?
* I’ve heard that some women from the Philippines understand that men from America are attracted to old-fashioned Christian values. And, as a result, they exaggerate their spirituality, any thoughts on this?
* There are stories of women from the Philippines wanting their husbands to help financially support their family; where do you stand on the issue?
Why Guys Like Asian Girls // Anna Akana
I'm An Asian Woman Engaged To A White Man And, Honestly, I'm Struggling With That
Asian cultural fetish refers to an obsession with Asian countries, traditional cultures, celebrities, pop cultures animations, music, etc , and products by people of non-Asian descent. A related term is Asiaphile. Asian sexual fetish refers to non-Asian people with an exclusive sexual preference for Asian people. Specifically, the term usually refers to White men with an exclusive sexual preference for Asian women. A related term is yellow fever , a derogatory term with a similar meaning; though it specifically refers to a sexual preference for Northeast and Southeast Asians. Asian fetish is a slang expression derived from sexual fetishism , which in medical terms is a psychosexual fixation on a nonliving object or nongenital body part. A Western fetish for Asian things developed out of a European tradition of fascination with the East, and a history of othering the inhabitants of those regions.
It was somewhat of a non sequitur from the conversation. He proceeded to give me a knowing look before launching into a monologue about his ever-enlightening travel experiences and exes overseas. He grins at me. I give him side-eye. This one has lived abroad in South Korea. He tells me he likes my tattoos and asks how my parents feel about them. Where ya going, baby?
Personality Traits and Mentality
A nd Lena Dunham might not be the only one. Specifically, it was usually Older Millennial women who were just now telling their stories. So maybe after decades of denigration, Asian guys are feeling a little love. But is there more to it than just media representation? I have a theory about my cohort of Older Millennials who came of age in the first decade of the millennium, and it goes something like this: we saw a seismic divergence in the social status between Asian guys and girls.
Top collage: Marta Parszeniew. I once asked my first boyfriend what his friends thought about me. Apparently they were amused that he was dating a Chinese girl, and teased him about "riding her like a Kawasaki. Growing up in New Zealand, I often grappled with being different. I never believed in Santa and rice was my go-to starch. By my late teens, I realized that being Chinese also gave me a typecast sexual identity: bashful, privately kinky, and rumored to be in possession of an extra snug, sideways vagina.