Guided Meditations for Self-Healing: Essential Practices to Relieve Physical and Emotional Suffering and Enhance Recovery by Jack KornfieldMeditations to Activate Your Capacity for Healing
Meditation brings you into a deep communion with your own body and heart, but what happens when you are sick or in pain? With Guided Meditations for Self-Healing, Jack Kornfield guides you through meditations created specifically to ease physical and emotional suffering, and activate a powerful capacity for restoring yourself to wholeness.
Join this leading meditation teacher and psychologist for three essential practices that tap the healing power of attention:
Healing Presence—how to use the earth itself as your foundation to support you in self-diagnosis and restoration
• The Healing Temple—guided visualization to your inner sanctuary, encountering the great healer, and receiving the necessary gifts for true recovery and blessing
• The Healing Power of Love—directing the luminous spirit of lovingkindness to all the places in your body and spirit that are in need
We are conditioned to approach healing as an act of control, in which we judge what is wrong with us and impose a change. The way of awareness teaches us how to turn toward that which is injured in us with a caring and fearless attention, so we may open the door to true healing at every level of our being.
With Guided Meditations for Self-Healing, Jack Kornfield brings you three potent practices to bring compassionate energy where it is needed in your body, psyche, and spirit, and to awaken the master healer within you.
Utilize meditation to activate your capacity for healing.
• Demonstrate Healing Presence—how to use the earth itself as your foundation to support you in self-diagnosis and restoration.
• Practice The Healing Temple—guided visualization to your inner sanctuary, encountering the great healer, and receiving the necessary symbols and messages for healing
• Discuss The Healing Power of Love—directing the luminous spirit of lovingkindness to all the places in your body and spirit that are in need.
A 10-Minute Meditation to Work with Difficult Emotions
Life feels a little more intense these days: at home, work, out in the world. Take each day at a time. Life is always in flux. Every thought, feeling, and moment is quickly changing into the next. In the moment, when something feels difficult, it seems like it will never pass.
In this deeply relaxing adventure you're invited to kayak down a gentle river and meet your guardian spirit. Simply let go.
growing citrus the essential gardeners guide
Take some time for yourself and get a good start to your week. Through guided meditation, you can tune in and learn to be mindful in your everyday life. Marion will lead you through a meditation and the group will all move into stillness for about 20 minutes. Marion will be there to help guide the group through a meditation. After 40 minutes, the guided meditation will lead into a silent meditation for about 20 minutes. Marion incorporates sound vibration with crystal bowls and tuning forks which will help deepen your connection with your inner self.